Authorised Distributors for a select range of quality and high performance commercial cleaning and laundry equipment including:
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest specials and promotions!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do we deliver goods any where in Australia?
Statewide uses Toll Priority* couriers and Australia Post** to effectively deliver goods to anywhere within Australia. Normally when we have parcels delivered we seek a receiver’s signature so we can track the shipment. However with the customer’s permission we can also arrange for delivery at their front door without the inconvenience of having to be home to sign for receipt of the goods. Statewide however can not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods left without a signature.
* Not PO BOX addresses
** Weight/Size limits apply
2. Do we deliver goods Internationally?
Statewide can ship goods internationally by prior arrangement of freight and payment, contact us for further information.
3. What is Statewide’s return policy?
- All circuit boards and electronic equipment are non returnable
- To claim a credit you must obtain a Return Authorisation Number from us within 7 days from receipt of goods
- Parts must then be returned and received by us within 10 days of an RA being authorised
- Unauthorised goods received will not be accepted and will be returned to customers at their expense
- A 20% re-stocking fee will apply to parts returned which are no longer required providing that they meet the above requirements and are in a saleable condition
Click here for a detailed returns policy.
4. What warranty do spare parts have when purchased from Statewide ?
Statewide extends to customers the standard manufacturer’s warranty from date of invoice which is usually a minimum of 3 months for spare parts. Subject to receiving satisfactory confirmation that the parts have been installed and used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions it is at the Statewide’s discretion to either repair or replace identical parts purchased.
5. Do Statewide only sell genuine spare parts?
Statewide stocks and sells mostly genuine parts direct from manufacturers which are usually in original packaging and carry a full manufacturer’s warranty. For some appliances however we do offer an alternative range of quality non original items at economical prices.
6. What is the delivery time for not in stock items?
For items not stocked at Statewide, the delivery time can range from 5-10 days from manufacturers if stock is available in Australia. Any stock not available from the manufacturer can take up to 14 to 60 days for supply from overseas. If the item ordered is not available for delivery within the standard 5-10 days, we will contact you to advise you of the expected delivery time and offer you options, including a full refund if you choose to cancel your order.
7. Can I pickup products from Statewide if I am in Adelaide?
Yes, if you are located in South Australia you can come to 178 Sturt Street, Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00 and Saturdays 8:30-12:30 to collect your items in person. It is recommended that you contact us prior to collection to confirm stock is ready to be picked up.
8. What are my payment options?
Statewide accepts the following forms of payment, (Please note that American Express is only accepted for online purchases):
9. Can I open a trade account?
A 30 day trade account may be applied for if you are a registered businesses with a current ABN and you intend to purchase an average of more than $1000 per month.
10. Do prices include GST?
All prices quoted on this website are GST inclusive unless specifically stated otherwise.