While Government regulations regarding COVID-19 have changed the way we operate, Statewide Appliance Spares is here, open for business.
Our online store, Adelaide retail store and Customer Service Centre are open and our team continues to work safely and efficiently to answer your enquiries and offer assistance. We continue to process and despatch orders Australia wide. We appreciate and value your business and have taken extensive safety measures to ensure that we continue to support you and meet your expectations. Some of the changes we have made include:
• Ensuring continuity of parts supply by working closely with our suppliers
• Increasing our stock levels to ensure we have adequate stock to fulfill orders
• Maintaining social distancing rules in our Customer Service Centre and Warehouse
• Limiting customers in our Adelaide store to 8 at any one time with strict adherence to social distancing rules
• Maintaining strict hygiene practices including regular disinfecting and hand-washing
• Setting up working from home, where possible for office staff
We are receiving supplier orders and despatching throughout Australia daily. In some instances, there may be some supplier delays on orders that may impact your delivery times. Due to the high demand both online and at our customer service centre, our response and delivery times may sometimes take a little longer than usual. Australia Post have also advised that they are currently experiencing delivery delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network.
Statewide Appliance Spares will continue to provide updates and re-evaluate the situation as it evolves. For enquiries or customer support, please email via the Contact Us page or call us during business hours on 1800 005 220.
We want to thank you for your patience and support, as our team works hard to maintain service levels at this time.
From the team at Statewide Appliance Spares