LG Air Conditioners
Our comprehensive range of quality LG air conditioner spares includes filters
, remote controls
to get your LG air conditioning unit back to working order and provide you a better living and more comfortable environment.
Frequently asked questionsHow often do I need to clean my LG filters?
Performing regular maintenance on your air conditioner can help to ensure that your unit performs at its best. To maintain optimum performance of your air conditioner, LG recommends cleaning filters regularly. If your air conditioner is used daily, your filter should be cleaned monthly. If you use your unit less often, seasonally is recommended.
You can clean your air conditioner in 7 easy steps. Check out our handy blog guide
If you want to reach ‘hard to get’ places, consider a Quick Clean Kit
. This effective special cleaning adaptor is easy to use. It ensures efficient dust free operation of your air conditioner. What is the best temperature to set my LG air conditioner to?
LG recommends that the temperature is set between 24-26 degrees (cooling) in summer and 18-21 degrees (heating) in winter. How can I reduce my air conditioner energy costs?
You can significantly save on energy costs with our handy hints
What are your top tips for air conditioner maintenance?
- Ensure your home is well insulated
- Choose an energy efficient model when purchasing a new unit
- Check and clean your filters periodically
- Set the right temperature on your thermostat
- Keep your exterior windows and doors closed
- Use a ceiling fan to help air flow. Ceiling fans should rotate clockwise on winter mode and anti-clockwise on summer mode
- Use your air conditioner only when you are at home
- Regular maintenance including a regular service by a qualified technician to fix any problems so that your unit can run at its best for longer
I am unsure which PCB I need for my air conditioner?
- Clean your filter regularly. Just wash in warm water and mild detergent and let it air dry completely before replacing. Use our Quick Clean Kit for hard-to-reach places.
- Check your window and door frame seals. Gaps in seals can significantly affect heating / cooling efficiency.
- Inspect and create clearance around your outdoor unit regularly
- Use your programmable thermostat to ensure energy efficient zones and timing
- Book in a regular service of your air conditioning system. A professional can often diagnose issues before they become a bigger inconvenience
If you are unsure, reach out directly to our customer service team on free call 1800 005 220 for guidance. We are unable to accept the return of circuit boards or electronic components. Please make sure that any such items ordered are in accordance with your requirements before ordering.
PCB’s and electronic components can be easily damaged during the installation process. To ensure correct installation, we recommend using a qualified technician. How do I find the right spare part for my LG air conditioner?
Still unsure about the right replacement part for your LG air conditioner? Why not speak to our dedicated customer service team? The team has a wealth of experience and can offer the right guidance to help you find the part you need. Reach out to the team on Free Call 1800 005 220 or chat online with our handy chat tool.
Buy your quality parts online with confidence. Statewide are Australia’s largest national authorised distributor. Regular system maintenance and quality servicing will ensure that any problems with your LG unit are quickly rectified. Refer to a trusted technician for servicing and buy your genuine LG replacement parts from Statewide Appliance Spares.